BECOME A FINANCIAL MEMBER OF THE LEAGUE.
MEMBERSHIP RUNS FROM 01 JULY - 30 JUNE
Contact: Secretary, South Canterbury Drama League, P O Box 397, Timaru or
We have five sections - Musical Theatre, Mill Theatre Restaurant, Junior, Little Theatre, Repertory and a Play Reading group.
As a financial member of the league, you belong to all.
· Firstly membership helps support the ongoing presence of the South Canterbury Drama League in our community; providing a broad range of entertainment which appeals to a diverse cross section of people, activities for all ages, education and training in theatre arts and enrichment of Kiwi life through its very existence.
· Be part of the vibrant and growing South Canterbury Drama League and have the chance to be part of our exciting and varied productions. You can choose to participate in SCDL productions or simply take advantage of the great membership privileges offered throughout the year of your membership.
· You will receive a fun and informative monthly newsletter. This will keep you up to date with auditions, shows and section reports as well as any other League matters, special offers and invitations to SCDL events.
· Members are able join in The Play Reading Group - held on the first Monday of the month, at The Playhouse.
· Members receive generous discounts on Venue Hire, Costume Hire and individual show tickets where applicable.
Whether you want to help backstage, front of house, sewing costumes or perform on stage the League offers friendship and fun and welcomes your assistance.
You need to be a financial member of the League to take on a role in one of our productions or to be on one of our section committees. Only financial members hold voting rights at any of our AGM's.